5 Newsletters Biz Ladies Should Subscribe To
I must admit, I’m a bit of a chronic email newsletter subscriber. For someone who is a digital marketer, I’m a total sucker for a great opt in, and will hand my email details out willy nilly. But, I know that everyone isn’t as free wheeling with their private details as I am, so I’ve gone through my extensive list of subscriptions and have narrowed it down to my fave five:
- Source Bottle is a place for journalists to find sources and products for articles they are writing. You can sign up to receive alerts related to your industry, so that whenever a journalist is looking for someone to comment, you can pitch your expertise. They also often do call outs for giveaways and product, so if you’re wanting to get your product in front of magazine editors or bloggers, it’s a great source for that too.
- Notes from the Universe aren’t exactly business related, but they are a lovely little reminder that everything is going to be okay in the end – and if it’s not okay, it’s not the end. Sometimes we all need a little reminder that we’re actually pretty amazing.
- Buffer produce some really awesome social media and digital marketing content, broken down into super simple to understand articles. I read their newsletter every time it arrives in my inbox, which is not something I can say for every list I’m subscribed to!
- Product Hunt is a fun one, for the tech nerds out there. Every day, they send a summary of new apps, tools, and services. It ain’t pretty, but if you love life and productivity hacks, you’ll find an app for that on this list.
- I loved Paul Jarvis’ Sunday night missives, and while he’s put them on hold for the rest of the year, you should definitely sign up for when he kicks them back off in the new year. Essentially Paul’s thoughts on a particular topic, I’ve really loved his articles on promoting yourself as an introvert, and how to market a self published book.
Are there any you’d add to the list?