Deane & Co. Talks
Rachel Service AKA The Happiness Concierge
6 July 2016 | $65.00
We are so excited to bring you our very first D&Co Talks event and our first interstate guest, Rachel of The Happiness Concierge.
After falling victim to burnout in her late 20s, Rachel is now an advocate for working smarter. Rachel helps others achieve what they’d like out of life, without sacrificing quality along the way. You can read more about Rachel’s journey here.
We feel incredibly lucky to have Rachel join us in Brisbane to share her tips and tricks for knowing your boundaries at work. Whether you're self employed, employed, freelancing or looking for the perfect role; being able to articulate your boundaries will help you deliver your best work, avoid burnout and have the head space to build your ultimate career.
In this workshop, we will focus on:
- How to understand your priorities and balance that around your KPI's / Job Description;
- Saying no: to your boss, clients, even your friends;
- Negotiation tips: how to land on a work life balance that works for you and your employer;
- How to have tricky conversations about how much you’re worth;
- How to make space for more ace in your life.
- We hope you are able to join us for this very special and interactive workshop!
Where: Lightspace at 30 Light St, Fortitude Valley
Time: 6pm for a 6:30pm start
Cost: $65 (includes two drinks)