Looking to take your business to the next level but overwhelmed with how much you need to do and short on the skills to make it happen? Or perhaps you’re a professional seeking to bring innovation into the company you work for but don’t know where to start.
With almost 20 years experience collaborating across the corporate, not for profit and entrepreneurial worlds, Penny Locaso of BKindred knows what it takes to create mutually beneficial collaborations. In the past four months alone Penny has used the power of collaboration to run a highly successful national event series, create the FBOMB (a unique YouTube pilot for women in business) and secure sponsorship for launch, develop an online program for women seeking change and co-ordinate her first event series in NYC.
Killing It With Collaboration is an action-orientated workshop that will enable you to walk away with an understanding of what collaboration is, how you can use it to take your business to the next level and generate opportunities you never imagined – or perhaps ones that you did but never thought possible.
The Learning Experience
- Learn what collaboration is, not just by definition but through practical case studies and peer conversations
- Learn how you can use collaboration to grow your business and innovate
- Connect with the like minds in the room via a practical working session to explore collaboration opportunities on the day
- Create a simple collaboration plan that will enable you to start collaborating once you leave the room
- A light breakfast and refreshments will be provided to keep you sustained during your learning experience.
Please note: The ticketing for this event is limited to a maximum of 40 to create a unique and engaging learning experience. Be quick to ensure you do not miss out.