- Honest. We’ll tell you the truth, because we believe trust is important and we believe in doing the best by our clients.
- Human. Wellbeing is important to us – our own and that of our clients. We genuinely care about our clients, their businesses, and the work we produce. We also respect limits, and the occasional need to wait.
- Results-driven. This doesn’t mean we’re only about the data, although we do love a good Google Analytics deep-dive. We’ll look at the human factor when it comes to results, and will help you set realistic goals – then we’ll do everything we can to help you meet them. We’re always on our clients side when it comes to striving for success.
- Always on the clock. We’re not big on playing the waiting game. If we’re holding out for a journalist or a supplier, we’ll always keep working on other projects, angles and approaches that will get our clients closer to their goal.
- Respectful.Of our clients and of each other, of our own time and others’ time.
- Thoughtful and intentional. Personally and in interactions with collaborators and clients. It is easy to do the same thing day in day out – we choose differently and won’t run with something just because it is #ontrend. Mindful of not falling into the comparison trap, we act with intention and always with thought. We take time to consider all angles rather than blurting the first thing that comes to mind. We don’t work with clients who are in it for the ego, either.
- High-grade. We work with the best to deliver our best.